We welcome comments on SENPRF blog posts that either respond to questions raised or further the discussion. If you would like to respond with your own blog post (rather than a short comment) please follow our submission guidelines here.
All comments on the SENPRF blog will be moderated before they are published. We would ask that all respondents bear the following in mind when commenting on blog posts:
Back to the main news page
- Please use your own name when responding (anonymous posts or pseudonyms are not allowed).
- Please be polite and respectful. It is fine to disagree with someone’s perspective, but we ask that you respond in a constructive and collaborative manner. If you would not say something to someone’s face, please do not say it online.
- Please use clear, concise, accessible language.
- Please remember that a person’s tone, humour etc. can be easily misinterpreted in writing so please take care with your choice of language.
- Please use inclusive language that recognises and is sensitive to diversity, which exhibits respect to all individuals.
- Please do not write in all CAPS.
- No spam or irrelevant content/links allowed.
- No swearing or sexually explicit language allowed.
- No insults, threats, prejudiced/prejudicial comments or hate speech allowed.